If you do not agree to consent, do not set it on your details page.
You can also withdraw by giving prior notice at the e-mail address: email@example.com
The use of personal data may be:
- piece. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR – consent to data processing
- piece. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR – performance of a contract or occurrence of an event before its occurrence
- piece. 6 section 1 letter c GDPR – it is necessary to fulfill the administrator’s obligation
- piece. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR – is necessary to determine the legitimate interests of the administrator or the website, excluding situations where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject regarding the protection of personal data, in the case of the data subject is a sole proprietorship.
We reserve the right to create initial privacy policies at launch without prior explanation.
We recommend that you review this page periodically.
You have the right to:
- Access to the content of your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- or deletion, (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- receive a copy of your personal data, (Article 15 of the GDPR)
- restriction of data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- or objection to data processing, (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- asking us to share (transfer) your personal data to another entity (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- withdrawal of consent granted to us for data processing, (Article 7 of the GDPR)
- the right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority (Article 77(1) of the GDPR)
- and other rights that may apply by law.
To exercise these rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to the request in accordance with applicable law. (Article 12(3) GDPR)
Please note that if you do not allow us to collect or provide the requested personal data, or you withdraw your consent to the transfer of personal data in the access requirements, you may not be able to access or use our services.
Data security is available to us and is used by us to prevent the loss of data, or unauthorized alteration of data that is under our control.
provided that there are risks that are not shared by security and therefore no security information is shared, which you submit and share at your own risk.
Contact regarding data protection:
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, you can submit them to our list at SNOWDOO SP Z O O, Butorów 5, Kościelisko or by e-mail: email@example.com
We will consider your doubts in accordance with applicable law.
Effective Date: 11-Oct-2023
Last Updated: 11-Oct-2023
What are cookies?
Types of cookies we use
Manage your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the button above. This will allow you to revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent immediately.
In addition, different browsers provide different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. Below are links to help documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you use a different web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.