About this tour
Snow Fun is a 3 hour snowmobile adventure combined with a warm refreshments by the bonfire. The route of the tour is a beautiful mountain area, we will get to places not accessible in the winter for the man. We will still be admiring beautiful views of the Tatras and Podhale. Under the supervision of guides we will go away a few kilometres from Zakopane, then we will stop for a rest, light a bonfire, drink hot tea and treat a warm meal. After the break, we will go way back to Gubalówka . During this tour you will feel the true adventure of winter that snowmobiles are.
- Winter protective suit: 45 PLN
- Insurance: 45 PLN
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off: from 45 PLN
- Helmet, goggle, balaclava
- Barbecue snack
|Double snowmobile||+ 100 PLN / Passenger||+ 200 PLN / Passenger||+ 150 PLN / Passenger|
|Duration||1 hour||3 hours||3 hours|
|Start hours||10:00, 11:30,|
13:00, 14:30, 16:00
Dołącz do nas na Instagramie!
What you need to know before the tour?
- Meeting always 20-30 min before planned start
- We make a small training before every tour
- Start time and the route may change in addition to the weather conditions and organization
- Driver bears responsibilty for driven snowmobile’s damages up to 10000PLN. For 45 PLN you can buy an insurance which lowers this amount to 1000PLN.
- Driver and Passenger may switch places during the tour.
- Every Participant is obligated to sign the declaration and accept the terms and conditions.
- Every Participant is obligated to have valid driver’s licence, passport or ID
- We speak polish, english, german and french
- In the case of entering a public road, the participants must oblige polish general road rules
- The price of the trip includes the service of an instructor who rides on a separate scooter
- The instructor has the right to terminate the contract without refund of the down payment if the participants are the influence of alcohol
- Snowdoo Regulations apply to all participants of the expedition
- The down payment / Paid ticket is a guarantee of Snowdoo’s performance of the services ordered in case of resignation the customer is not refunded
- In case of an insufficient amount of snow, snowmobiles can be replaced by 4×4 quads at the customer’s request – the rest of the program is implemented as standard. If the customer refuses to go on a quad bike, the deposit will be returned within 7 days to the sending account.
- Attention! Not reaching the appointed time will be understood as a resignation from participation in the expedition and the reservation will be automatically canceled.
Excellent service. We booked approx 1 month before. I suggest you choose the 3hour session. They explain you everything and they speak English! We do not have snow in our country and still we managed quite well the bonfire experience in the woods is fantastic !! One can enjoy a nice buffet of their typical sausages, cheese, bread, sauses, tea etc.. Thank you Snowdoo highly recommended
What an amazing experience!! We wanted to book for the Snowmobiles but since there wasn't enough snow, they told us we can do a Quad Bike Experience instead. We chose the 3 hour tour including a break where our instructor Janek made a bonfire on the mountain surrounded by snow and amazing views and we cooked delicious sausage. The 3 hours went by so quickly!! The adventure was full of amazing views, going from the forest and muddy areas to the mountains. It was definitely worth the money!! Thank you for the amazing experience full of adrenaline rush
Life time expierance on the snow mobiles. Our instructor (pietru) who loves the maltese people was very friendly and took very good care of us. Definatly recomanded !!!
Had an awesome time and would definitely reccomened. At first we intended to go on a snowmobile trip but due to less snow than expected this wasn't possible and they arranged everything last minute to go on a quadbike instead. We saw the real beauty of the forests in Zakopane and had a great adventure aswell. The best in Zakopane.
It was an amazing experience with amazing views of mountains thanks to snowdoo. We had a great instructor Stan that was very handful.
Its perfect organizator and great snowmobiles. We spent there 3 day - we had much fun and beautifull views ! I recommend Snowdoo for everybody who wants snowmobile. Dan Van Berrt
- PKL mountain railway from the center of Zakopane - then walk 1200 m from the upper station of the cableway towards the west - direction Butorowy Wierch - Kościelisko
- by car from the center of Zakopane drive to Kościelisko and drive along Nędzy Kubińca Street, turn into Salamandra Street - going up 2000 meters up, you will reach the top of Gubałówka where Snowdoo base is located.
You may stumble upon fake on Gubalowka Mountain, who impersonate our company. If someone asks them if it's Snowdoo - they'll say yes. They intend to take over Snowdoo customers by taking advantage of our well-established leadership position and a positive brand image.
Don't be fooled:
- See the movie presenting our database to know what are you looking for
- See the map - our location is right next to the crossroad
- Snowdoo banners hang on our building
- If in doubt, ask for a test receipt from the cash register and see the company name - we will never refuse you!
How to get to us?
Our base is located in Zakopane / Kościelisko - ul. Butorów 5, Kościelisko (next to Zakopane)
Warning! We advise you not to use the Gubalowka Fanicular so that you do not waste time and avoid being late due to long queues.
When booking, you can book our transfer service - we will take you from the hotel and pick you up after the tour.