About this tour
Enjoy a special New Year's Eve. Night on snowmobiles - New Year's Eve tour combined with a bonfire and a great adventure in the mountains. Start at 22.00 from the base Snowdoo on Gubałówka. Check for double snowmobile highland trails that lead to places not accessible to man in winter. After a 1.5 hour tour we get to the place where by the bonfire we will welcome New Year 2023. Everyone will be treated to warm meal - good bigos , sausage for self roasting, hot tea and a glass of champagne in the new year. At about 00.30 we leave our way back towards Gubałówka. The planned return to the base at 2.00 am. We invite you to spend this special New Year's Eve Night in winter climate on snowmobiles. New Year's Eve tour is planned for about 10 snowmobiles, a total of 20 people - closed-circle event for the chosen. We still have a few seats left.
- Winter protective suit
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Helmet, goggle, balaclava
- Barbecue snack
3h New Year's Eve
|Double snowmobile||+ 100 PLN / Passenger||+ 150 PLN / Passenger||FOR FREE!|
|Duration||1 hour||2 hours||4 hours|
|Start hours||10:00, 11:30,|
13:00, 14:30, 16:00
Follow us on Instagram!
What you need to know before the tour?
- Meeting always 20-30 min before planned start
- We make a small training before every tour
- Start time and the route may change in addition to the weather conditions and organization
- Driver bears responsibilty for driven snowmobile’s damages up to 10000PLN. For 45 PLN you can buy an insurance which lowers this amount to 1000PLN.
- Driver and Passenger may switch places during the tour.
- Every Participant is obligated to sign the declaration and accept the terms and conditions.
- Every Participant is obligated to have valid driver’s licence, passport or ID
- We speak polish, english, german and french
- In the case of entering a public road, the participants must oblige polish general road rules
- The price of the trip includes the service of an instructor who rides on a separate scooter
- The instructor has the right to terminate the contract without refund of the down payment if the participants are the influence of alcohol
- Snowdoo Regulations apply to all participants of the expedition
- The down payment / Paid ticket is a guarantee of Snowdoo’s performance of the services ordered in case of resignation the customer is not refunded
- In case of an insufficient amount of snow, snowmobiles can be replaced by 4×4 quads at the customer’s request – the rest of the program is implemented as standard. If the customer refuses to go on a quad bike, the deposit will be returned within 7 days to the sending account.
- Attention! Not reaching the appointed time will be understood as a resignation from participation in the expedition and the reservation will be automatically canceled.
Excellent service. We booked approx 1 month before. I suggest you choose the 3hour session. They explain you everything and they speak English! We do not have snow in our country and still we managed quite well the bonfire experience in the woods is fantastic !! One can enjoy a nice buffet of their typical sausages, cheese, bread, sauses, tea etc.. Thank you Snowdoo highly recommended
What an amazing experience!! We wanted to book for the Snowmobiles but since there wasn't enough snow, they told us we can do a Quad Bike Experience instead. We chose the 3 hour tour including a break where our instructor Janek made a bonfire on the mountain surrounded by snow and amazing views and we cooked delicious sausage. The 3 hours went by so quickly!! The adventure was full of amazing views, going from the forest and muddy areas to the mountains. It was definitely worth the money!! Thank you for the amazing experience full of adrenaline rush
Life time expierance on the snow mobiles. Our instructor (pietru) who loves the maltese people was very friendly and took very good care of us. Definatly recomanded !!!
Had an awesome time and would definitely reccomened. At first we intended to go on a snowmobile trip but due to less snow than expected this wasn't possible and they arranged everything last minute to go on a quadbike instead. We saw the real beauty of the forests in Zakopane and had a great adventure aswell. The best in Zakopane.
It was an amazing experience with amazing views of mountains thanks to snowdoo. We had a great instructor Stan that was very handful.
Its perfect organizator and great snowmobiles. We spent there 3 day - we had much fun and beautifull views ! I recommend Snowdoo for everybody who wants snowmobile. Dan Van Berrt
- PKL mountain railway from the center of Zakopane - then walk 1200 m from the upper station of the cableway towards the west - direction Butorowy Wierch - Kościelisko
- by car from the center of Zakopane drive to Kościelisko and drive along Nędzy Kubińca Street, turn into Salamandra Street - going up 2000 meters up, you will reach the top of Gubałówka where Snowdoo base is located.
You may stumble upon fake on Gubalowka Mountain, who impersonate our company. If someone asks them if it's Snowdoo - they'll say yes. They intend to take over Snowdoo customers by taking advantage of our well-established leadership position and a positive brand image.
Don't be fooled:
- See the movie presenting our database to know what are you looking for
- See the map - our location is right next to the crossroad
- Snowdoo banners hang on our building
- If in doubt, ask for a test receipt from the cash register and see the company name - we will never refuse you!
How to get to us?
Our base is located in Zakopane / Kościelisko - ul. Butorów 5, Kościelisko (next to Zakopane)
Warning! We advise you not to use the Gubalowka Fanicular so that you do not waste time and avoid being late due to long queues.
When booking, you can book our transfer service - we will take you from the hotel and pick you up after the tour.